Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
How Our Weight Policy Works:
- Our Weight limit, dictated by our liability insurance, is 235 lbs.
- The weight limit is non-negotiable and is set for the safety of our riders as well as the health of our horses.
- Respecting our guests and their privacy is very important to us and for this reason, riders can expect to be weighed in a private setting if Management is concerned that a rider may be above the designated weight limit.
- If a rider appears to be over the weight limit the office staff will respectfully request a private discussion with the rider away from their party.
- Our scale is located in our office where the rider will be weighed fully clothed
- If the rider is over 235 lbs. sadly, the rider cannot ride for that day and we will offer a full refund as well as discuss an appropriate manner in which the rider would like to notify the rest of their party.