This two-hour tour is designed for beginners to advanced riders and allows you to experience the entire breadth of the enchanting beauty that the Garden of the Gods offers.
- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Child Ages 8 – 11 years old
- Prices do not include park fees or tax
Best Horseback Riding in Colorado
Enjoy a one-hour horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods! Whether you’re an experienced rider or a beginner, our trained wranglers ensure your ride is fantastic. Discover the most awe-inspiring sights of the Garden of the Gods on horseback.
The One-Hour Trail Ride Includes:
- Professionally guided one-hour horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods
- Safety briefing
- Helmets are required and will be provided
- Commentary on sights, history, flora, and fauna
September 5 – April 30
10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3 p.m.
May 1 – September 4
9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.