This two-hour tour is designed for beginner to advanced riders and allows you to experience the entire breadth of the enchanting beauty that the Garden of the Gods offers.
One-Hour Horseback Riding Tour in the Garden of the Gods
- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Child Ages 8 – 11 years old
- Prices do not include park fees or tax
Enjoy the Best Horseback Riding in Colorado Springs, CO!
Enjoy a horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods! Whether you’re an experienced rider or a beginner, our trained wranglers ensure your ride is fantastic. Discover the most awe-inspiring sights of the Garden of the Gods on horseback.
The One-Hour Horseback Riding Tour Includes:
- Professionally guided one-hour horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods
- Safety briefing
- Helmets are required and will be provided
- Commentary on sights, history, flora, and fauna
Double Riding Policy:
For the safety of our riders, we cannot allow more than one rider per horse, regardless of age.
Horseback Riding in Colorado Springs, CO Schedule:
September 5 – April 30
10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
May 1 – September 4
9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.