This two-hour tour is designed for intermediate to advanced riders and allows you to experience the entire breadth of the enchanting beauty that the Garden of the Gods offers. Must have 10 hours riding experience.
- Adult Ages 12 and older
- Child Ages 8 – 11 years old
- Prices do not include park fees or tax
Best Horseback Riding in Colorado
Enjoy a one-hour horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods! Whether you’re an experienced rider or a beginner, our trained wranglers ensure your ride is fantastic. Discover the most awe-inspiring sights of the Garden of the Gods on horseback.
The One-Hour Trail Ride Includes:
- Professionally guided one-hour horseback ride through the Garden of the Gods
- Safety briefing
- Helmets are required and will be provided
- Commentary on sights, history, flora, and fauna
September 5 – April 30
10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3 p.m.
May 1 – September 4
9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.